• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: dimokritus, EvilCach, Evilblonde, Dawnmist  
Forum » Applications » Applications » Level 70 hunter application
Level 70 hunter application
cybersteveDate: Monday, 10.27.2008, 8:24 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Character Name: Cybersteve
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronze+Dragonflight&n=Cybersteve
Real Life Age: 19 im a leo
Class: hunter
Character Spec:MM/survival
Profession/Skill Level: Skinning and leatehrworking
Are you able to make these raid times (Server time) yeah all of them

Sunday -> Thursday 8 - 11
*Raids can go past scheduled times.

What is your raiding experience? Kara , Gruuls, ZA, Maggys , SSC 5/6, TK 3/4, BT 1/9

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? (please note if you are in ANY current guild) im in defenders of fate atm and i would leave to join a 25man raiding guild

Do you use addons to help maximize your healing / dps? If so, which ones? i have no trouble with my dps now

Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance ? yeah im on all time

Will you come prepared to raids with 2 flasks, 4 charges of oil, and 1 stack of buff food / bandages? yeah i will

Are you familiar with ALL the strats for BT / Hyjal? nope not all but i can read on www.bosskillers.com

Have u got any Shadow/Fire resistence gear? (if yes, how mutch resistance u got?) none

Do you ever have latency issues, or do you suffer from disconnects regularly? no

Do you ever suffer from unstable framerates that cause you to freeze or run in place? no

Are you applying for any other guilds? nope

Who do you know in Nightfall? no-one unfortunatly

Have you read and accept the guild Terms/Rules? yeah and i accept

Do you play on Friday/Saturday? yeah

Anything else you care to mention (Optional but encouraged)? i was in the army for 1 year i got medically discharged and im alowed to go back in 2 years.

Message edited by cybersteve - Monday, 10.27.2008, 8:26 PM

autumnDate: Tuesday, 10.28.2008, 8:07 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Nightfall member
Thank you for your application. Unfortunately the armory is not working properly at the moment, but it looks as tho when you last logged out that your hit rating is low - it should be capped at 142 for pve. It also seems that you have no enchants on many of your items, altho this might be because the armory isn't showing them. It also shows you as using Blackflight Arrows, rather than those from Cenarion or Kara rep.

Hunter class leader will get back to you with final decision smile

cybersteveDate: Wednesday, 10.29.2008, 8:36 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
DELETE TOPIC AND USERNAME it was a mistake to apply and it was a waste of time. Im sorry nightfall

Message edited by cybersteve - Wednesday, 10.29.2008, 9:41 PM

Forum » Applications » Applications » Level 70 hunter application
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Create a free website with uCoz